2008-02-04

online market tracker

For software engineers like me, I have always wished there is an excellent tool to track my favourite scrips. Unfortunately had found none. ( I know there is one from reliance money on moneycontrol, but dint like it much)
Well after a lot searching for a perfect tool, I found
BLOOMBERG

Here's the link:
http://www.bloomberg.com/

Using this tool, you can create multiple portfolios, track your favourite stocks, get various kinds of charts to analyse your market capitilisation, graphs to pulls historic data, headline stories of your stocks, gains/loss incurred,amongst many other features, and its almost realtime:refreshes/updates every 3 minutes.
The best part is its free.
The tool though requires a little effort to get used to, am sure will help you.

Reader comments are always welcome...
CK

1 comment:

chayakiran said...

One of my friend's suggested this tool/software called QUOTE TRACKER.

Here is the link:
http://www.quotetracker.com/

Heard its easy and user friendly to use. Its also a free software.